If you have a nervous horse, look no further than Farnam Quietex Horse Focusing and Calming supplements. The pellets or paste help your horse be calm, focused and aware with drug-free stress-relieving components. The unique combination of ingredients has been proven to help horses stay alert during training, making them ideal of traveling, competition, vet, farrier or dental visits. These supplements work in just two hours and don’t cause any drowsiness or slowing down. Both forms are easy-to-administer and you can choose which works best for you—either a convenient syringe or economical pellets.
- Unique formula uses seven active ingredients to help keep horses calm, focused and composed in stressful situations
- Doesn’t cause drowsiness or affect performance—perfect for traveling, competition, vet, farrier or dental visits
- Excellent to use when working on heavy training, performance activities, competitions, racing and tailering
- Keeps your horse calm for two hours and is safe enough to be used every eight hours
- Two choices for easy administration: a convenient syringe or economical pellets.
- Easy to give in paste form
- Ideal for training and performance activities
- INGREDIENTS: Corn Starch, Glucose, Glycerin, Malt Syrup, Maltodextrins, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silicon dioxide, Sorbic Acid, Sorbitol, Sucrose, Water, Alfalfa Meal, Distillers Dried Grains, Mineral Oil, Wheat Middlings
- Type: Equine Paste
- Size: 32.5mL
- Quantity: 1