Use Equiderma Zinc Oxide Paste as a first aid in the treatment of pastern dermatitis, commonly known as scratches, greasy heel, dew poisoning, or mud fever, and skin problems associated with sunburn.
One of the problems we face when we are dealing with scratches is how to keep the area dry and keep the product on during the healing process. Equiderma Zinc Oxide Paste creates a water-resistant barrier and 100% sun blocking capabilities. After application it stays put and creates a healthy environment so healing can take place. Equiderma Zinc Oxide Paste has ingredients that will knock out the offending organisms, provides 100% sunblock, and creates a water barrier on the applied area.
Most of us do not want to keep our horses stalled during treatment or stalled during the day to prevent sunburn. This product will provide 100% sunblock and will not come off with normal sweating or rain fall. Perfect for horses with white faces or pink skin who are prone to sunburn.
- Treats scratches, sunburn, greasy heel, dew poisoning, and mud fever.
- 100% sunblocking capabilities.
- Creates a water-resistant barrier.
- Stays put and protects from flies and other biting pests.
- Works well on heavily feathered horses who are prone to scratches.